Date(s) - 08/09/2020
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Categories No Categories
We are pleased to share with you our agenda for the #WhatAreWeMissing? Event at 4.30pm on Tuesday 8 September. It is another opportunity for our Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic community to come together to make a real and lasting difference to Suffolk’s health & care outcomes.
We would just like to run through some housekeeping measures for the meeting:
- The meeting will run from 30pm – 6.30pm. Please ensure you are logged onto the meeting by 4:20pm through the Microsoft Teams link below.
- When you log into the meeting, please have your microphone on mute and your camera turned off to begin with.
- If you happen to join late, please do so on mute so as not to interrupt a conversation or presentation that may be taking place at the time.
- Background noise and audio feedback can disrupt the meeting. Please turn off your phone or anything else that might distract you or the other participants. When you are not speaking, please mute your mic.
- If you wish to speak or make a comment during the meeting, please use the ‘raise your hand’ 🤚🏽The conversation panel (‘chat’ function) will not be used during this meeting.
- Questions can be asked via Slido. To access Slido on a different device or in a new web tab, go to slido.com and enter the code #:82368
- We would like to encourage you all to send questions and comments before and during the event. This is an opportunity for everyone to have their say.
- The meeting will be recorded. By joining the meeting, you are giving consent to being recorded.
- A short comfort break will be available roughly halfway through the event.
When you click on the link for Slido you will directed to a page like below. Please type the number 82368 into the box.
Or click this direct link: https://app.sli.do/event/b21rpk4g
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
If you do not have video call access you can dial in by telephone using the ID code below but please note this is not a Freephone service so you may be charged.
+44 20 3855 4748 United Kingdom, London (Toll)
Conference ID: 558 175 335#