Free Legal Advice
During Covid-19, our office is closed.
But our phone line and email are open:
Monday – Friday, 9am – 1pm & 2 – 5pm.
All advice is currently offered by phone or email.
At this time of uncertainty, we are still here to help in:
- Personal Injury
- General Law
EUSS Advice Line
- Have you tried the EUSS App and had problems?
- Have you put off making your EUSS application?
- Do you need an interpreter?
- Would you like someone to explain the EUSS scheme?
- Our EUSS Caseworker is available on: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday between 10-11am on:
If you need help in other areas of law, we may be able to help you find legal advice.
To make an appointment and for more information, please call: 01473 408111 or email: email@example.com
You will be required to complete a short form (or we can complete this with you over the phone) giving details of the issue, and we will offer you an appointment with a legal adviser.
Free telephone interpreting service is available upon request.